Words by MPDClick’s Trade Fair Editor.
For the second installment of the ‘Click Edit’ we look to our Trade Fair Editor for an insight as to what’s been keeping her busy both in work and at play; the lust-worthy bits occupying that ever-growing wish list; and the patriotic pieces offering inspiration in the build up to the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. This stunning quilt from Clementine & Bloom has got me hatching all sorts of crafting ideas, albeit on a somewhat smaller scale.
3. I might not have a garden, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t give my balcony a quintessentially English feel with this Hemingway Design Punch & Judy deck chair.
4. I’m currently swooning over Mulberry’s limited edition Lily bag with just a subtle hint of patriotism.
5. Love it or hate it, this Queen’s Jubilee Ma’amite shows no bounds to the Diamond Jubilee fever.
6. Whilst my Jubilee party guests recline on aforementioned deck chairs, I’ll be attempting to serve up this delicious looking meringue for afters. Get the recipe here.
Keep checking the Trend Journal for the next ‘Click Edit’.
Happy Jubilee Weekend!